Seydel Sampler 2 keys Harmonica
The SEYDEL SAMPLER G | D is a real must-have for the ambitious Irish Folk player:
One instrument in two keys and three full octaves available - suitable for playing thousands of Irish folk tunes.
The SAMPLER is the ideal instrument for playing popular melodies, folk music and Irish folk and a truly new challenge for all fans of the "Chromatic Blues Sound"! The slider switches between two keys (G and D).
- solo tuning in the keys of G and D - suitable for playing thousands of Irish Folk, Scottish and other Celtic melodies in the keys of D, G, Am, Em and Bm
- three full octaves in two keys *, conveniently switchable with the slider and / or lockable
- half keys, some important bow notes (Bending: technique to lower the notes)
- full sound, thanks to the stainless steel reeds for dynamic playing and good tonal response
- corrosion-free German silver reed plates
- precision-made acrylic comb - very airtight and durable
- Optimized free-moving and airtight sliding mechanism with innovative lock for optional attachment of the pressed-in slide
- ergonomic mouthpiece with round holes (silver-plated) for lip-friendly play
- corrosion-free stainless steel hoods, wide open at the back for optimal sound projection
- variable slider setting: when the slider is turned 180 °, the instrument plays in G (slider open) and C (slider pressed) (default is C -> G after swapping slider G -> C) - the mouthpiece must be disassembled to the slider to switch.
An extensive> Online tutorial for the SAMPLER explains the functions of the instrument in detail. You can download the free PDF version for printing. The online version for the tutorial includes a wide variety of sound samples and playbacks that showcase the new playing features available on the new SAMPLER harmonica. Look for this at https://www.seydel1847.de
* Pressing the slider does not switch to the next semitone of the chromatic scale as with chromatic harmonicas. The slider increases the notes one fifth.
Therefore, the instrument can be played in two different keys, but the chromatic scale is not available (without playing bending notes). The SAMPLER is not a tremolo harmonica.