Seydel DE LUXE STEEL Chromatic Harmonica
Chromatic harmonica with 48 stainless steel reeds and orange colored acrylic comb and half moon shaped mouthpiece.
The Chromatic DE LUXE STEEL is equipped with SEYDEL's unique stainless steel reeds. The silver-plated half-moon mouthpiece has been designed from the ground up and offers excellent gliding properties.
The Chromatic DE LUXE STEEL is characterized by a brilliant and full sound through all registers and a fantastic tonal reproduction, achieved by an extremely airtight and solid construction. The use of anti-corrosion materials for all components guarantees a long service life and high reliability.
The Chromatic DE LUXE STEEL is also available in many tones.
• rich, full sound and fast reed response from the 48 stainless steel reeds: high durability and tuning stability, even with heavy playing
• Solo tuning: 12 holes correspond to three full octaves, equal temperament, A4 = 443 Hz
• electroplated silver-plated mouthpiece with round orifices and a crescent-shaped cross-section for better haptics and the excellent gliding properties of a high-end model
• smooth and silent slider for sensitive and fast playing
• Reliable valve - approved valve material of the SAXONY Chromatic
• less air loss due to optimized tolerances and flatness of the German Silver reed plates
• robust and corrosion-free stainless steel covers
• high quality CNC machined acrylic comb with ideal airflow properties in a semi-transparent orange finish
• many different tones available: LE, LF, G, A, Bb, C, D and C Orchestra tuning and now also Irish tuning A, C, D, G
The chromatic THE LUXURY STEEL - DESIGNED SOUND