Seydel Blues Soloist 12 PRO STEEL
A harmonica with an extended tonal range that plays like a diatonic ten hole!
This Soloist Pro 12 STEEL - now with stainless steel reeds - combines the characteristics of the 1847 models with those of our Low and Superlow ones.
• The notes in holes 1-3 correspond to holes 1-3 of our Low or Superlow copies - the notes in holes 4-12 are from holes 1-9 of the regular 1847 models (except keys C & A : Notes 1 -3 are the usual notes from a standard A/C and 1-9 are from a HC/HA)
• easy operation, although there are still two holes
• highly responsive wooden body, multiple layers of sealant for a resistant finish
• German silver reed plates
• Stainless steel reeds in holes 1-12
The Soloist Pro 12 STEEL is small enough to fit in the player's hands to give him the feeling of holding a 10-hole diatonic like he is used to. This allows playing with a full range. The extra bass octave allows playing rhythms. There are also countless possibilities to play in octaves.