Seydel DE LUXE Chromatic Harmonica
Chromatic harmonica with 12 holes, 48 tones and brown tinted acrylic comb
The Chromatic DE LUXE offers an affordable start into the world of the chromatic harmonica, but with the finish and quality of SEYDEL as you are used to!
The Chromatic DE LUXE is equipped with the traditional copper reeds from SEYDEL.
The extremely airtight and solid construction leads to a full sound in all three registers and a good tonal response.
The Chromatic DE LUXE is available in the handy keys G and LC (spelled 'low C', one octave lower than standard C).
• By pressing the slider, you can reach all notes of the chromatic scale
Solo tuning: 12 holes = three full octaves (basic frequencies is A = 443Hz)
• metal mouthpiece with square openings
• construction is 100% compatible with DE LUXE STEEL (upgrade of mouthpiece / slide package and mounting of stainless steel reeds is possible!)
• less air consumption due to optimum tolerance between reed plates made of German silver with optimum flatness
• stable and corrosion-free stainless steel cover plates
• high-precision CNC machined acrylic glass comb with optimized shape for ideal tonal response, semi-translucent brown color
Discover the world of the chromatic harmonica with the SEYDEL Chromatic DE LUXE